The Dundas Concert Band was established in 1873 as a military band. In 1923,
the band was renamed "The Dundas Citizens' Band" and
became known as the Dundas
Concert Band in the early 1940's. Our summer concert series, in one form or another, has been put on at the Bandshell of the Dundas Driving park since 1958.
Prior to amalgamation with the City of
Hamilton, the DCB was the official concert band for the Town of Dundas.
importance to the town was recognized with annual funding as required.
is incorporated as the Dundas Concert Band Inc.